Nova's puppy blog

1301071500

Friday 25 March 2011

My new home!

I arrived at my new forever home on February 11th, 2011. This is me with my "Ditho" (grandpa), he's my favourite playmate!


I'm checking out my new, big backyard. Finding it a bit difficult to navigate through the snow, but I just love it!

My people think I'm a bit of a show-off, posing for pictures everytime I see a camera. What's a Diva anyway?!

I'm also a Ham! I have a great sense of humour, and love it when my people laugh at whatever I'm doing.

Thanx for taking the time to visit my blog. I look forward to your next visit!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nova...congratulations on finding such a good home in Canada...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nova, your Nana here, it was so good to finally meet you and get so much loving from you, and my my you grow bigger every day, and you have such a great home with many who just love you so much..miss you,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nova, tell you daddy he has to update your blog, as i miss you and would love to see how much you have grown, give mum and dad and deto a big lick from me.....xoxooxxooxoxxo

    ReplyDelete